At Springfield High School, we are committed, through an ongoing collaboration between teachers, families, and community members, to offering rich and diverse curriculum that equips students with the knowledge and skills necessary for success in school and in all future endeavors.
Portrait of an SHS Graduate
- Persistent and Resourceful Individual: Graduate will persevere in the face of adversity to complete the task at hand.
- Adaptable and Productive Community Member: Graduates will act as productive citizen by demonstrating responsibility to their community and flexibility in fulfilling personal, professional, and community expectations.
- College and Career-Ready Scholar: Graduates will develop and manage a personal education and career plan, and demonstrate application of academic and technical competencies to a chosen career field.
- Critical and Innovative Problem-Solver: Graduates will understand the nature of problems, create innovate solutions, and make informed decisions by using critical and creative thinking, logical reasoning, analysis, inquiry, and problem-solving techniques.
- Ethical Decision Maker: Graduate will display personal and professional integrity by demonstrating leadership, effective decision-making, and ethical personal and professional management skills.
- Effective Communicator and Collaborator: Graduates will demonstrate leadership qualities through the ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, innovate, and think creatively.
Look through our web site to find what you need!
Questions? Please give us a call!
Si necesita la tradución para este sitio web, por favor presione el botón de tradución que está locado a la derecha y arriba de la página.
SENIORS! Grad night party tickets are on sale in front office..$25 cash, check or credit card. Activities are knockerball, cash hurricane, ping pong, casino tables (you will win tickets to enter for big prize giveaways), hoops, food and everyone goes home with a prize .. TVs, mini fridge, gift cards and many other prizes!!
- Video Games & Consoles
The sun is out and spring week is here!
Monday – April 29 – Pajama Day
Tuesday – April 30 – Movie Character Day
Wednesday – May 1 – Wacky Tourist Day (also Blood Drive)
Thursday – May 2 – Meme Day
Friday – May 3 – Hippie Day and Street Fair in the Courtyard
SHS Showcase is Wednesday, March 20! Doors open at 5:30! Come and check out all that SHS has to offer!
SHS Girls Basketball team plays in the State tournament Thursday at Gill Coliseum on the OSU campus in Corvallis! Show up and support our girls at 6:30!
SHS will be open for classes on Monday, March 4! Monday is a “B” day.
Schools are open with a two-hour delay. AM Buses on snow routes.
For more about the district’s weather policies, snow routes, etc., go to www.springfield.k12.or.us/weather
Los estudiantes se presentarán dos horas más tarde.
Los autobuses comenzarán su recorrido dos horas más tarde.
Encuentre información actualizada sobre el tiempo visitando:
Finals Week starts on Monday! Study hard and get lots of sleep this weekend! Periods 2, 4, 8 on Monday; Periods 1, 3, 7 on Tuesday and Periods 5 and 6 on Wednesday.
Please come and invite your family and friends to participate in the 21st annual MLK March and Celebration on Monday, Jan 21st.
Begins at 1pm at the Springfield Justice Center on 4th St.
Ends at SHS where student art work will be presented, the winning speeches and refreshments will be shared. The Jazz Band will also perform. Come out and support our community and school for this important event.
Hope to see you there!
PARENTS! We need you to be part of our Boosters Club! This group provides amazing support for all kinds of student activities at SHS. They are meeting on Thursday, Jan 17th at 6 pm in the Conference Room.